Can you believe that you might be going to Disneyland Paris soon? It is surely among the most anticipated destinations among both children and adults alike. From thrilling rides and enchanting characters to yummy food and interesting shows, this theme park has all that is needed to make unforgettable holiday memories. Therefore, it is important to know how to maximise your Disneyland Paris experience.
If it is your first time going to Disneyland Paris, you might be a little confused and overwhelmed. There is surely pressure on everyone to make the most of this opportunity because you might not get a chance to visit this magical place again. This is why everyone wants to do this stunning theme park justice. We are here to tell you how you can maximise your experience at Disneyland Paris.
1. Avail of the Extra Magic Hours
Do you want to visit your favourite spots at Disneyland multiple times without any restrictions or crowds? In this case, you will need the extra magic hours. But to be eligible for these hours, you will have to stay at one of the hotels within the theme park.
Living within the park has its perks, as it enables you to maximise your time to explore both theme parks in the best way. Moreover, it also gives access to extra magic hours, an hour before the park opens to other visitors.
You get these hours every day that you stay at one of the hotels in the theme park. Therefore, you can book the Disneyland Paris holiday packages that offer a stay at one of the hotels within the theme park.
2. Choose the Ideal Ticket Type Disneyland Paris offers different types of tickets. Therefore, if you want to maximise your time at the theme park, you will have to choose the right ticket type. If you want to visit one park for one day only, you can get the single-day ticket but get the park hopper ticket if you want to explore both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
You must know that it is impossible to do Disneyland Paris justice in a single day because it surely has a lot to offer. This is why many people prefer getting a multi-day ticket, which enables them to visit the park for 2,3 or 4 days consecutively.
Moreover, you can get a one-day flexible ticket if you are undecided about your travel date or time. If you have this ticket, you can visit the park for one day, any day of the year. This ticket is flexible for a year.
3. Explore Both of the Parks
You will find two of the most visited theme parks in Europe side-by-side at this location. These two parks are Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Disneyland Park is the land of the enchanted that is full of unforgettable Disney character experiences. The Walt Disney Studios Park is created as a tribute to the silver screen and provides a similarly thrilling experience.
Not everyone is lucky enough to visit Disneyland Paris. So, once you get the chance to explore it, make sure that you enjoy it to its fullest. You can have the full experience only if you visit both of the parks. But you will have to keep your duration of stay in mind too. If you have less time, you can make sure to explore Disneyland Park in the perfect way.
4. Try Character Dining Trust me when I say that you will be starving after exploring only a small portion of this magical land. So, it is important to have a good meal. Character dining is an exceptional experience, especially for the kids.
What can be better than dining while meeting with your favourite Disney characters in Disneyland? It surely elevates your whole experience at the theme park, especially if you are there with your kids. Your kids would love extra time with their favourite characters while eating delicious food.
But remember only to try out character dining if you have extra money because this is pricier than all the other dining options at Disneyland Paris.
5. Get Disney Premier Access It is unsurprising that tens of thousands of people visit Disneyland Paris daily. This means the park is always crowded and you must wait long for every ride. Waiting in extensive lines at every ride eats up too much of your time on the rides.
So, you can get Disney Premier Access which will enable you to maximise your time at the park. Your time in the waiting lines will be dramatically reduced which will give you a chance to make the most of your time at the park.
Are you planning a thrilling Disneyland Paris trip with your holiday travel agents UK? If so, you might want to know how to maximise your Disneyland Paris experience. Make sure that you do everything that you can at the theme parks to make magical memories in the enchanted land especially if you are visiting with the kids.
If you're searching for captivating travel guides and stories, you can visit Travel BackPack.